Tuesday Night Toolbox (TNT)
The Tuesday Night Toolbox (TNT) Student Success Series is a program run by the Office of the First-Year Experience specifically designed to help students during the first few weeks of classes. Sessions are designed to address issues and topics that are critical to student success. See our schedule of events below and feel free to email us or call 518-276-6864 with any questions – we look forward to seeing you there!
Also, we can design programs to meet your needs throughout the year. Please contact us with ideas!
Why you should plan on attending:
- All TNT programs are only 1 hour long! We don’t want to take up all your time, so we keep it short and get right to the point!
- The topics we cover are important. We chose these topics for a reason – we think they are important to your success here at Rensselaer and beyond!
- Meet Rensselaer staff! Meet the experts on the topics being presented – it never hurts to make some new contacts!
- We give away lots of free stuff! Last year some of our prizes included Nalgene water bottles, lots of sticky notes, laundry bags, presentation portfolios (good for interviews), lots of pens and pencils, and more!
Programs generally begin at 4:15 p.m. on the Tuesdays noted below. Updates and further details will be included in the “FYE Weekly Updates” email sent to your RPI email address.
- How to be successful at Rensselaer– August 27
- Meet Your Advisor Day – September 3
- Studying in the year 2013- September 10
- Opening Doors – September 17
- Preparing for your first Career Fair- September 24
- Meet Your Advisor Day & Exploring your major – October 1
- How are you managing as a college student – October 8
- International Celebration- October 15
- Consultation week – October 21- November 1